Last updated on August 2nd, 2020 at 08:45 pm
About Into Safaris
Hey there! My name is Francis Sove. I’m a thrill-seeker, Adventurer, Tour enthusiast and a travel blogger (Into Safaris), who’s been exploring all the possible destinations in Africa for the last 9 years.
Welcome to my travel blog! This is where I share delightful diverting and entertaining stories, travel tips, Adventure Safaris and inspiring travel photography, am so into Safaris that sometimes I wish I could change my name to Mr Safari. That flame in me is like two soul mates destined to be together forever.
Feel safe but not circumspect in here, I always say whenever you are in this blog, it’s like you are in your own bedroom, chill relax and enjoy.
It’s a place like into Safaris for daily inspiration & motivation to live a life full of adventure.
Or just some helpful travel tips for planning your next vacation.
I want to show you how to travel the world, to seek experiences over possessions, and open your mind to new possibilities.
You will know places you never knew existed, exhilarating Safaris and lifetime experiences. What more could one ask for?
Say Hello on social media
Why into Safaris?
The Word Safari is a Swahili word derived from Arabic Safar, meaning Journey, Travel. I am ever travelling, (You can read more about Safari in Wikipedia) voyaging and I chose to start a blog to share my Safari with the world.
One of the main purposes of creating this splendid blog is to inspire you to do more and live a life you can attest you lived your life to the fullest, nothing discouraging like being born in the same town, a study in the same town, get married in the same town. That is a definition of a repetitious, dull and a boring Life. I want to believe you wouldn’t like such a life history down your memory lane. Am here to change that in the easiest way possible.
Have you ever wondered:
“What’s the pre-eminent way to commence planning a Safari?”
“How do I find the pre-eminent things to do while on a trip?”
“How expensive is a Safari?” How do people afford this?
“How do bloggers earn?” How sustainable is it?
If you correlate with the above questions, you are not alone.
You see, before I could pronounce the word Safari, I thought my life was to end as I had explained above, doing everything in the same town all your life, never to see an Elephant or even a lion but thanks to what my passion drove me to, I hope following my blog will direct you and welcome you to travel the world, as Stephen Hunt put it, “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking too much space.
Some of my Random facts about me.
- Am Kenyan residing in Nairobi I speak English and Swahili.
- I adore all wildlife, but my favourite is Bush Baby, dolphins, all the cat family, birds and sea lions. As a kid I had pigeons as pets, I used to treasure them so much that one day I found one missing and I did not eat for a day until my mother intervened, bought me another one but still I was deeply connected to Dush, that is what I used to call her. To my surprise Dush returned home after a month with a young family, I threw a party.
- Professionally I am a certified Tour Consultant, literally, my hobby is certified, what could one ever ask for?
- If I wasn’t into Safaris and Travelling, I would be an Information Technology consultant, I embrace and admire technology, it makes the world easy, fun and congenial for everyone.
- 19 Uttermost Hacks on how to reduce cost while Travelling
- Travel Apps everyone should have when travelling
- 9 Travel Movies on Netflix you Should watch
- How much does a Kenyan Safari cost
- 7 Secretes on how to plan a perfect Budget Safari to Masai Mara
- 39 Best Travel Quotes of all time with Winsome Pictures.